Register now to join us!
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Virtual experience will be accessible at 10am (CET); live webinar starts at 11am (CET)
- Renesas' 3D Virtual Experience
Join us to discover how creating a stylish GUI with RZ/G2L Group MPUs is as easy as creating a PowerPoint presentation. We invited our partner, TES Electronic Solutions, to join us in a live webinar introducing the solutions available, with case studies and a concept-to-workflow demonstration to get you there.
Creating stylish, embedded Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) that differentiate your products and define the user experience has its challenges, such as:
- Inter-disciplinary teamwork, e.g. between artists, engineers, and management / sales / marketing
- Learning new PC-side tools
- Taking target hardware resource limitations into consideration
The “Guiliani” GUI framework software from TES Electronic Solutions empowers teamwork by virtue of its easy-to-use “Guiliani Streaming Editor” (GSE). This PC-side tool is incredibly powerful and yet in many ways as easy to use as creating a PowerPoint presentation. The Photoshop importer is one of the features supporting teamwork between artists and engineers. The agility of the Guiliani streaming concept enables rapid changes such as a last-minute “wish list” from the management team. The high performance and large memories available on the Renesas RZ/G2L platform also practically remove resource limitations.
In the live webinar, Renesas and TES Electronic Solutions will introduce why Guiliani on RZ/G2L means fun and success in creating stylish GUIs on time and on budget. Join us to learn more about:
- Features and benefits of RZ/G2L Group MPUs
- Tips on easily creating GUI with cost-effective options
- How to support last minute changes easily
Register free to:
- Hear directly from TES and Renesas experts in a live webinar: “Easily Create Stylish GUI with RZ/G2L Group MPUs As Easy As PowerPoint” at 11am (CET)
- Tour our virtual experience and view demo videos on RZ/G2L Group MPUs and GUI solutions
- Deep dive into RZ/G2L Group MPUs by downloading related documents, and viewing existing on-demand webinars
Don’t forget that you are free to explore the Renesas Virtual Experience any time you like during the day for all the GUI-focused on-demand content, too. We look forward to seeing you on our virtual event platform!
Business Development Manager
Johannes Bruecker supports Business Development of RZ MPUs in EMEA operations with a focus on the DACH+NL region. He belongs to Renesas Electronics' IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit and has over 23 years of experience in the semiconductor field as a Development Engineer, Application Engineer, and Business Development Manager.
Design Center Manager
TES Electronic Solutions GmbH
Joachim Huepper manages the TES Electronic Solutions Design Center in Offenbach with a focus on Graphical User Interface (GUI) solutions. This includes the management and strategy of the industry leading GUILIANI GUI software, and GUI design services in general. Joachim earned his diploma in Electronics Engineering at the University of Applied Sciences in Mannheim. His international career spans various R&D and Senior Marketing/Management positions at global players such as Avnet and Renesas Electronics. His experience also includes driving partner networks towards mutual success.
Thanks for registering. We’ll send you an email with full instructions on how to join and your dedicated entry link before the event begins.