IoT applications connecting to networks are becoming commonplace in industrial and consumer applications. To progress to higher capabilities, designers need to continuously improve applications from a variety of perspectives. However, the following difficulties stand in the way of achieving these improvements.
- Trade‑off between performance and power consumption
- Trade‑off between functionality and product size
- Contactless control required in the new normal, life after Covid‑19
- Protection against various attacks from networks
The newly‑launched RX671, the latest RX family MCU, can solve these difficulties with a single chip.
Join this webinar and learn to:
- Solve the various difficulties in enhancing IoT applications, leveraging RX671's features.
- Utilize the available boards to shorten your evaluation and development time.
Michael Sarpa is responsible for product marketing and customer development for Renesas' flagship RX 32-bit MCU product line. Michael's 25+ years of experience working with and supporting embedded developers provides customers and ecosystem partners an excellent resource when developing next-generation platforms.